Immerse yourself in The Elder Scrolls world
The Elder Scrolls Online is the Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG) title for The Elder Scrolls classic series for PC and next-gen consoles. In this new edition placed around 1,000 years before the fifth installment of the Skyrim saga, you will have to create a whole new character in a new open-world by fulfilling different kinds of missions depending on the character and situation. Developed by ZeniMax Online Studios in collaboration with Bethesda, this will be the first edition completely online and multiplayer instead of the classic single-player experience, available in both physical and digital download version.
For those that are fans of The Elder Scrolls series, in this release you will fight against the Daedric Prince Molag Bal in order to avoid him taking Tamriel to his own realm of destruction called Coldharbour. Taking this plot as a starting point, the player will be part of the giant realm without Emperor with three different factions, each one with different races, classes and skills that can be customized and offer different kinds of gameplay.
This will be the first edition completely online and multiplayer instead of the classic single-player experience
The technical aspect of this The Elder Scrolls Online is not that impressive compared to other, more recent games that are being published nowadays, but at least the graphics are correct and even really good for this type of game. Bearing in mind the immensity of the world, the environments are well recreated, but some loading screens may take too long. The modelling of the characters looks right, but they may need some work in the animations and an enhancement for the First-Person view, since it could be better.
Completely Multiplayer Online
First of all, choose the faction you want to join and then the race. There are three different factions available. The Ebonheart Pact, whose sign is a dragon, is entirely composed of Argonians, Nords and Dunmer that are the classic Dark Elf version in this universe. The Daggerfall Covenant, the lion, is formed by Redguards, Bretons and Orsimers that are the Orcs from The Elder Scrolls Online. Finally, you can find the Aldmeri Dorminion, the eagle sign, with Khajiits, Bosmer as Wood Elves and Altmer as High Elves.
The strong point of the game is clearly the gameplay and the possibility of exploring the vast realm of Tamriel. Depending on the class of the character you choose, your gaming style will vary, from close combat to ranged battles with bows and magical spells. The action during certain battles is not only realistic but funny, and that is the best part of any kind of game. The role-playing elements allow the players to create their main characters the way they really want, with a great variety of skills and spells available depending on the classes.
The Elder Scrolls Online Full Version Features
Check the features for this The Elder Scrolls game for PC and next-gen consoles:
- Giant and free open-world of Tamriel with different locations, weather, and cities to visit and explore
- Different character classes depending on the race you choose, as well as the alliances available from the beginning
- Gameplay pretty similar to the previous edition but with some controls influenced by other main titles of the genre
- Morality and Criminality system depending on your decisions and ways you complete the missions you are asked to
- The game allows for owning a pet, which can be trained in order to use it in combat
- There will be siege weapons available such as ballistae, catapults and others, all which can be customized
In order to get more information before the download, feel free to visit its official website.
Check the minimum specifications for running The Elder Scrolls Online on your PC:
- OS: Windows XP SP 3 or later
- Processor: Intel Dual Core based 2.GHz or faster
- GPU: 512 MB GeForce 8800, ATI Radeon HD 6490M or above
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- HDD: 60 GB Free space on disk plus the download of the game